The following normative documents contain provisions, which through reference in this text constitute provisions of this Standard. For dated references, subsequent amendments to, or revisions of, any of these publications do not apply. For undated references, the latest version applies.
- DDEX Data Dictionary Standard. Latest Version
- DDEX Party Identifier (DPID) Standard. Latest Version
- IFPI: Global Release Identifier (GRid) Standard. Latest Version
- IETF. RfC 2026. SSH File Transfer Protocol. October 2001.
- IETF. RfC 2616. Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1). 1999
- IETF. RfC 3986. Uniform Resource Identifier (URI): Generic Syntax. 2005
- IETF. RfC 5023. The Atom Publishing Protocol. October 2007
- IETF RfC 5646, Tags for Identifying Languages. Latest Version.
- IETF. RfC 6797. HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS). November 2012
- ISO 639-1988, Code for the representation of the names of languages
- ISO 3166-1:1997 Codes for the representation of names of countries and their sub-divisions – Part 1: Country codes
- ISO 3901:2001, Information and documentation – International Standard Recording Code (ISRC)
- ISO 8601:2004, Data elements and interchange formats – Information interchange – Representation of dates and times
- W3C. XML Schema Part 1: Structures. Second Edition. 2004
- W3C. XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes. Second Edition. 2004
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#isoformats). Information on ISO 8601 can be found in Annex D of Part 2 (Datatypes Second Edition) of the XML Schema standard (