In any case, implementers need to have a look at:
- Part 1: Architecture: general technical structure of DDEX DSR Flat-file;
- Part 2: Allowed-value Sets: all value sets used for different fields; and
- Part 8: Record Type Definitions: description of the records used in the different profiles;
- The Part (or Parts) of the flat-file DSR standard that documents the profile (or profiles) relevant to the implementer's operation (see next question); and
- The samples (providing at least one example for each profile).