Typical use for this block includes the reporting of user-generated content.
Each block for Release release based royalties is made of:
- One Resource resource record giving details about the resources included in that release for which royalties are being reported.
- One Musical Work musical work record for each Resourceresource. The standard optionally allows this information to be combined with the Resource Recordresource record, if that is suitable
- At least One Resource Usage one resource usage record providing details on what context was created that makes use of that resource.
- A set of
- One Salessales/Usage usage record providing sales details for that particular Musical Work
- One Licensor Usage licensor usage data providing Licensor licensor specific sales details for that Musical Work for a set of parameters (i.e. territories, right types, usage types, etc…)
The Licensor Usage licensor usage record is what represents the royaltie(s) for the work used.