Display Artist composite and Display Artist Name element
DDEX messages allow for the communication of the "main artist" – i.e. the artist name that is shown in big letters on the pr
Rules for 3.7++
- Disp Art Name to contain concatenation of individual Disp Art
- Disp Art contains individual "aspects" of a "compound artist with roles "artist" and "Feat Artist"
Rules for 3.6 and before
- Disp Art
- Contains concatenation
- Role UserDefined with specialisation "DisplayArtistName"
- Only to be used when DispArtistName differs between Album and Resource
- Disp Art with individual aspects still to be provided